One of our favorite wines is back! We hosted a Rose All Day event at our Estate Vineyard in March. The big focus of the day was obviously, our newly released 2016 Esperance Rose. We also offered a Rose Sangria to our guests that was a huge hit. There are many ways to make Sangria, but the key is to start with good wine. For this particular Sangria, we incorporated not only our 2016 Esperance Rose, but also our E11EVEN Sonorous Sparkling wine. The end result- a very empty sangria jug.
- 4 bottles of AMV 2016 Esperance Rose
- 1 bottle of E11EVEN Sonorous Sparkling Wine
- 2 Cups of Raspberries
- 8-10 Peeled Tangerines
- 1 box of Strawberries
- Club Soda *Optional
- Cut Strawberries into halves
- Peel and separate tangerines
- Mix the Rose, tangerines, strawberries, and raspberries into a large container. Gently stir.
- Steep for a few hours (or overnight)
- Just prior to serving- add Sparkling Wine and club soda (optional)
- Give another gentle mix, add ice, & ENJOY!