Storyteller Children’s Center of Santa Barbara, California has been named the inaugural beneficiary of Andrew Murray Vineyards’ new giving program, ‘Root Causes’. Andrew and his wife Kristen were introduced to Storyteller when they attended the Storyteller Gala a few years ago in Santa Barbara. They are firm believers in Storyteller’s program.
Storyteller Children’s Center provides quality, tuition-free early childhood education for homeless and at-risk children in Santa Barbara County, as well as comprehensive support services for their families. Parents must pursue work or attend school while their children are enrolled in the program. Itʼs a win-win!
Photography: Roe Anne White
The details are listed below, but the bottom line is that Storyteller will receive 30% of all online sales during the week of June 19-26 (just in time for 4th of July celebrations) and $100 for each new wine club member sign-up as well. We’re getting a special flat shipping rate in California of $10 for 0-6 bottles and $20 for 7-12 bottles to sweeten the deal.
If you want to try out our wines in advance, you can find them at East Beach Wine (1114 State Street #24 – in the La Arcada Mall), or pop into Los Olivos and visit the Andrew Murray Vineyards tasting room (2901-A Grand Avenue).
Robert Parker, Jr. (The Wine Advocate) has referred to Andrew Murray Vineyards as ‘A shining star in the Santa Barbara firmament’, and AMV wines consistently bring home high marks from the critics (range of 89-94 from The Wine Advocate, The Wine Enthusiast, The Rhone Report). Frequently compared to French Cotes du Rhone, and French Crozes-Hermitage, Andrew Murray combines his knowledge of French, Australian, and California winemaking techniques to create uniquely American wines.
HEREʼS HOW ROOT CAUSES™ WORKS:
• Andrew Murray Vineyards will periodically solicit requests for donation recipients from wine club members.
• For one week, 30% of all online wine sales will be donated to the selected non-profit*.
• For that week, $100 will be contributed for each new wine club sign-up (with a
one-year minimum commitment)**.
• By sharing the program via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email, etc., you can garner
the support of others who care deeply about your charity.
* Exclusive of shipping and tax. Days Off wines and our everyday Syrah Tous les Jours are excluded from the program. Wine club member orders will be limited to a 10% donation due to their significantly discounted purchase price.
** New wine club members will begin receiving their discounts after their first wine club shipment.
We encourage you to start shopping to receive some great wine and help a great cause!